BMS Service and Maintenance Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
The successful applicant for this role will need to have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles - in particular, both the installation and service/maintenance of Building Management Systems, HVAC controls and general building services systems. You will be required to work with responsibility for delivering pre-planned maintenance across the whole of Scotland, under the direction of our Maintenance Manager.
This is a mobile role and the sites you will be responsible for are situated across the whole of Scotland. As such, you must be willing to travel widely and, on occasion, stay away overnight.
This company, and particularly their service division, are experiencing some exciting times. They are looking for dynamic and adaptable engineers, with exceptional BMS, HVAC & Mechanical knowledge, who are keen to progress with them.
• Salary Negotiable
• Fully expensed company van with fuel
• Comprehensive, industry specific training
• Long-term career progression
This is fantastic opportunity to develop with a successful and forward thinking company who are willing and able to support you in achieving your long-term career aspirations. This is an excellent time to join a growing company and, for the right engineer, represents an opportunity to progress quickly.
• Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• Knowledge of mechanical engineering
• Understanding of building management systems, building automation and building control principles
• Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls and wider building services field
• Previous experience of the service and maintenance of BMS systems, including software modifications
• CSCS/SJIB registered
• Full UK driving license
• Knowledge and training in Delta Controls Systems would be particularly advantageous - though comprehensive, industry specific training and progression programme is available for engineers with suitable experience/training in other Building Control Systems
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and our company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work and ensuring that no job is left unfinished.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
*NO Recruitment Agencies or Recruitment Consultants.